• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paul Nuttall Gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    UKIP are dead, the Torries have reclaimed all of your votes. Even if Nige came back it would not now work. We will have another EU vote, stay in by a massive majority and then march on, HTHBIDI.
    Actually it was Labour that benefited from the lost UKIP votes especially in The Midlands. Best check your facts.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Actually it was Labour that benefited from the lost UKIP votes especially in The Midlands. Best check your facts.
      So UKIP are not dead? Typical Tory.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Both Labour and Tories got UKIP votes.

For example Clacton went Tory and the Midlands went Labour.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          Interestingly doesn't Scotland have similar sectarian problems? I could swear blind that it has its fair share of orange men.
          that's what drinking all the Irn bru does for you!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

UKIP needed to move into the middle but promise controlled immigration and end of waste. They would have beat Labour.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              UKIP needed to move into the middle but promise controlled immigration and end of waste. They would have beat Labour.
              Mussolini needed to open a gay dads' resource centre, but it was never going to happen.

Comment

It's not rocket science, UKIP existed to take the UK out of the EU. The UK voted to leave the EU = no need for UKIP to exist.

Comment

It's not rocket science, UKIP existed to take the UK out of the EU. The UK voted to leave the EU = no need for UKIP to exist.
                  I think UKIP always were the right wing extremist party we think they are. It's just that they were taken over by Aaron Banks and Farage as a platform for a more moderate crowd pleasing anti-EU message. With that done and Farage gone they pretty much reverted to type; even their only MP refused to be part of the party, and got the kind of support right wing extremists should get in Britain - practically none. Which is positive in a way I guess.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Tory Party became UKIP Light, so there was no need for UKIP to exist, but since lots of their members were from Labour they would have never moved to vote for Tory Scum.

Really ironic - UKIP was best for Tories to be there and help them win General elections, but instead they decided to copy it, which will ruin their party and the country as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      More to follow
                      Yes, I'm sure there will be...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X