• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May will not resign

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She will not resign. She will be resigned

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
      So say Sky

The time is always right to do the right thing

Some daft punter will probably take that bet for £10k
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

She's baaaaaaaack
        https://www.theguardian.com/politics...idApp_Facebook

Comment

If she resigns who will take her place, Boris or Gove?

Would be about right, continuing the path the tories have taken since they decided to have a referendum on the EU. A complete shambles, so much so they make Corbyn look good.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I just straw polled the masses:

The bloke downstairs servicing my Gas boiler says she will go so that's it done and dusted then.
            He also said Boris for President and Bring back spitting Image so seems very well informed.

My PA is going to contact a researcher and get back to me

My three dogs haven't offered an opinion yet.
            So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

She will resign. Just not yet.

She has no mandate or personal authority now. Perhaps the Tories will rally round her in the interim, but she won't be allowed to lead them into another election after that campaign, and will likely have stepped down by the end of the year. She's a lame duck until then.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
                My three dogs haven't offered an opinion yet.
                Weren't they outside the polling station taking selfies of themselves yesterday?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X