• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F**k you, I'm Millwall!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I very much doubt he would have done it to my other halfs Jamaican cousin.

He looks like a warrior and is a kick boxing trainer too

Still, usual Mail fodder, never the full story

@FTB, have you ever seen the film Cass?
    I have seen Cass and I take your point. I do not endorse racism. I just think this guy should have been cut some slack (by the press) because of his efforts a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
      I have seen Cass and I take your point. I do not endorse racism. I just think this guy should have been cut some slack (by the press) because of his efforts a few weeks ago.
      Good film. A few of my friends knew him fairly well.

I know you don't.
      You are too smart for that.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
        I just think this guy should have been cut some slack (by the press) because of his efforts a few weeks ago.
        Get yourself in the press and they will dig dirt on you.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Get yourself in the press and they will dig dirt on you.
          Correct. All roads lead to $

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            So the guys a hero in one scenario and a twunt in another. The one doesn't detract, or deflect from the other.

If he spat on the black anti-capitalist reported because he's black, then that's execrable. If it was because he is an anti-capitalist journalist, then it's understandable. The racist abuse during the altercation is of course not acceptable behaviour.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If someone comes at you with a knife then you run. There's no defence, even Bruce Lee would get stabbed. If you're sitting on chair then use it as a missile to buy you time..
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                If someone comes at you with a knife then you run. There's no defence, even Bruce Lee would get stabbed. If you're sitting on chair then use it as a missile to buy you time..
                You run faster if they have a machete, or an axe.

Skinheads liked those back in the day.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You've been toe to toe with a nutter have you? It's kicked off and you've stood your ground. You did your pants but you stood your ground and that's all that matters. I find that very hard to believe going by the whining you post on this site. You are a leader of men? Are we to believe men follow you into battle because you say so?

Can you post details here please:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...it-thread.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I very much doubt he would have done it to my other halfs Jamaican cousin.

He looks like a warrior and is a kick boxing trainer too

Still, usual Mail fodder, never the full story

@FTB, have you ever seen the film Cass?
                    I very much doubt your other halfs Jamaican cousin would do it to Churchill.

Comment

If someone comes at you with a knife then you run
                      I laughed. But it was Mrs BP. Quite took me by shock when she lunged at me.....

Comment

Working...
                      X