• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester bomber's mother reported him and police did nothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    How many Muslim friends do you have?
    What the hell does that have to do with it?

If I was moving to a Muslim country then yes it would have some relevance.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Always the fault of someone else.

Muslims that feel marginalised have a responsibility to integrate. Muslim communities have a responsibility to integrate.
      I'm not blaming anybody. I'm just telling you what is going to happen if people on both extremes are allowed to continue their relentless quest to divide society - you are on one extreme and the terrorists on the other. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Many Brexiteers share 'traditional' values with Islamic extremists when it comes to capital and corporal punishment.
        Many Brexiteers also like to breath oxygen like Islamic extremists. What does this have to do with anything.

Talk about side tracking.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          Any facts for that?
          Half of Leave voters want to bring back the death penalty after Brexit | The Independent

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            bla bla bla muslims peaceful bla bla. Till the next attack.
            I never said kick them all out. most of them are Ok. I'm saying kick some out. with a small hint of doubt of their intentions
            You're a moron.
            HTH, BIDI.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Always the fault of someone else.

Muslims that feel marginalised have a responsibility to integrate. Muslim communities have a responsibility to integrate.

Have you been to Dubai a "Muslim Country".

There are more white folk there than there are Muslims.

Foolish ****

You are the type of person that the terrorists want to produce more of.

Well done

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                I'm not blaming anybody. I'm just telling you what is going to happen if people on both extremes are allowed to continue their relentless quest to divide society - you are on one extreme and the terrorists on the other. HTH
                wow, really. Now im an extremist. Because I believe that Muslim communities have a responsibility to integrate. Because I believe religion is a bunch of fairy tales.

Comment

wow, really. Now im an extremist. Because I believe that Muslim communities have a responsibility to integrate. Because I believe religion is a bunch of fairy tales.
                  Actually yes - you are. You are just a different type of closed minded Twunt.

Muslim communities do integrate where I live and they actually do a lot of community work. So go **** yourself.

Comment

that also kills people because of some stupid book

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

Have you been to Dubai a "Muslim Country".

There are more white folk there than there are Muslims.

Foolish ****

You are the type of person that the terrorists want to produce more of.

Well done
                      What nonsense. You really are the lowest of the low. You are a nasty piece of work.

Comment

Working...
                      X