• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Majority best odds now 1/16

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    There is a possibility of a hung Parliament with a Tory, Ukip pact vs Labour, Lib-Dem, Green and others.

Put your fishing rod away, ya nugget

I think you'll find that the Lib Dums will (if they have enough seats) go into coalition with absolutely anyone if the numbers are there.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Corbyn doesn't even have the backing of his own MP's. If he got in as part of a coalition, could you imagine him and Sturgeon FFS negotiating Brexit. We'd be properly ****ed
      Had your lot not voted for Brexit you could still have a Tory government and no election.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Had your lot not voted for Brexit you could still have a Tory government and no election.
        What's my lot then, snowflake?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Fooking cretins for sure!!!

And even if Cons manage to scrape in enough MPs to form Govt, we'd see new taxes with them trying to out-Korbyn by taking our money and trying to bribe his voters.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Nice little back pedal there by the Tory supporters. Just a couple of months ago it was all about Tories beating Labour with a landslide, now that Corbyn has whiplashed May, tories no longer want to win elections. Why dont you just plain admit that your strong and stable leader has been completely outwitted in this election? Or is it just too shameful to admit?

Not mine pal. When all you have are donkeys don't go betting on them in a horse race.

Like religion I take my politics with a large bag of popcorn. It's just entertainment and only dangerous when people take them seriously. The government always wins, you just vote for the type of pain they'll dish out. What type do you fancy this next parliament?
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

What's my lot then, snowflake?
              Old gits also know as coffin dodgers....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The missus ain't happy. She's like 'You bet £10k!!! What if you lose?!'

Me. "Do you think Labour will win?". Answer "No fecking chance"

Logically it seems, betting 10k to win £400 seems a bit mad. Anyone reckon I'll lose???

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Had your lot not voted for Brexit you could still have a Brussels government and no election.
                  FTFY
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

1/4 now for overall majority. Might put 10k on it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      1/4 now for overall majority. Might put 10k on it.
                      Is that the same as a working majority?

Comment

Working...
                      X