• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free money experiment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lucky things you that received my lumens - Stellar is pumping like crazy at the minute.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLM
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      You lucky things you that received my lumens - Stellar is pumping like crazy at the minute.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLM
      that's another 30p for me then

Comment

What the fook happened here? Bunch of nerds.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Can't drink beer at the moment so don't care.
        At £3.50 you'd have struggled anyway in That London. I, on the other hand, could have had a bag of nuts to go with mine

Comment

GAHWLNBQEWQRPSBQBU2LAFPRGRF3D2QHIF5KEVS2TKGSV3EAOE ZXIKWW

Yeh late I know but go on mun!
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

At £3.50 you'd have struggled anyway in That London. I, on the other hand, could have had a bag of nuts to go with mine
            Whetherspoons sell cheap pints so I would be able to get one for £3.50 in zones 3+ It would probably have to be real ale though not gassy larger crap.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              GAHWLNBQEWQRPSBQBU2LAFPRGRF3D2QHIF5KEVS2TKGSV3EAOE ZXIKWW

Yeh late I know but go on mun!
              Piss off.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What the fook happened here? Bunch of nerds.
                Thought this was an IT forum?!

What's happening 'out there' is the internet Mk II. Blink and you'll miss it.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What's happening 'out there' is the internet Mk II. Blink and you'll miss it.
                  All this reminds me of my time with oil explorers on AIM back in 2010.

Comment

Fair point. I'm still calling 'Nerd' though.

What's happening 'out there' is the internet Mk II.
                    Bollocks. 99% of people aren't going to trust some tulip that's been conjured out of thin air by some faceless chunt in the ether. You might as well invest in Pip in a Poke. It's post count just keeps going up till one day Cojak pulls the plug and that's the end of that.

Blink and you'll miss it.
                    Hopefully correct.

Comment

Bollocks. 99% of people aren't going to trust some tulip that's been conjured out of thin air by some faceless chunt in the ether. You might as well invest in Pip in a Poke. It's post count just keeps going up till one day Cojak pulls the plug and that's the end of that.
                      That because you don't understand blockchain technology. Trust is not a prerequisite. You trust the BOE when it conjures money out of thin air, why?

Besides blockchain tech is much more than just about money. Keeping ledgers public and distributed is massive. Golem being a fascinating example of distributed computing power. It'll put computing power centres out of business in a few years, mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X