• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passive Aggressive Drivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AV101 View Post
    Your a sad bully my friend - face up to it.
    And you sir, are a sockie, in the morning I will still be a bully and you'll be banned.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      And you sir, are a sockie, in the morning I will still be a bully and you'll be banned.
      ROFL - enjoy your life until you cause an accident or get put in prison for a road rage 'incident'.

Comment

ROFL - enjoy your life until you cause an accident or get put in prison for a road rage 'incident'.
        MF is far more likely to cause an air rage incident. Once half way across the Atlantic he was served champagne that was not perfectly chilled and was so upset he walked off the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by SeededLoaf View Post
          Some people do not like being over taken, it's all a game in their heads.

My favourite are the ones that speed up when you overtake and you end up dueling for miles. They were quite happy sticking to 70 then all of a sudden they're doing 90??
          You can prove this is the case, and not just in your imagination, by driving with cruise control on all the time. Many times I've been motoring along at the set constant speed, and as my car draws level with another slower car in the left-hand lane, the latter gradually speeds up until it is sitting there level with me. So I just let them stay there.
          I've driven for miles with some bloke cosied-up to me on my left-hand side.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            You can prove this is the case, and not just in your imagination, by driving with cruise control on all the time. Many times I've been motoring along at the set constant speed, and as my car draws level with another slower car in the left-hand lane, the latter gradually speeds up until it is sitting there level with me. So I just let them stay there.
            I've driven for miles with some bloke cosied-up to me on my left-hand side.
            Or your car cruise control was coded by Suity and the car gets slower.

Actually that is unfair. If coded by suity it would have driven off a cliff.

Comment

You're obviously new here.

Don't feed him, he glorifies in the abuse.

HTH. BIDI.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                gave him a friendly nod as I passed him by at the side of the road discussing maters with the constabulary.
                Best approach really. It must be difficult for you to maintain any form of intimidatory pose when you are dressed like a cross between Dame Edna Everage and Julian Clary.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  You're obviously new here.

Don't feed him, he glorifies in the abuse.

HTH. BIDI.
                  New enough not to have read admin's sage advice on this - "All hope abandon ye who enter here. Seriously.".

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Best approach really. It must be difficult for you to maintain any form of intimidatory pose when you are dressed like a cross between Dame Edna Everage and Julian Clary.

Especially trying to reach up to the bar from your reinforced mobility scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Especially trying to reach up to the bar from your reinforced mobility scooter.
                      2/10

Must try harder.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X