• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election - how will you vote?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory voters ringing in to LBC to hand their vote to Corbyn.

As Spock used to say "fascinating".

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Voting UKIP as usual. They've actually got quite a reasonable manifesto this time around. It's not perfect but it's better than the rest of them.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Voting UKIP as usual. They've actually got quite a reasonable manifesto this time around. It's not perfect but it's better than the rest of them.
        Ties for taxi drivers back in this time?

Comment

Tories with a strong and stable 2 seat majority

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I was going to vote Lib Dem, but decided to vote Tory in the end. Teresa has promised a hard Brexit and that is in my interests.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Results from the IPSE survey are in

https://www.ipse.co.uk/news/no-may-l...neral-election

No Andyw option, but apart from that, not dissimilar to this poll.

Tory swing from last election is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I was going to vote Lib Dem, but decided to vote Tory in the end. Teresa has promised a hard Brexit and that is in my interests.
                She will give us the hard one we crave.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  At the start of the process, Tory as a slam dunk. Now, I don't know. May has been unimpressive and anything but 'strong' whereas Corbyn, despite the fact I don't agree with many of his policies, continues to come across well.

If it wasn't for Brexit I think I might consider a Labour vote but the problem is, that is the biggest issue we're faced with and I don't trust JC to stand up for the UK strongly.
                  I considered the Tories until I saw their manifesto. Stability sounds too much like slow death to me. I may have to hold my nose, wear dark glasses and vote for Labour and by extension Corbyn. I want public services properly funded. I am proud of the amazing treatment my late dad and late brother got on the NHS and I'd pay more to help other families like mine get the same high standard of treatment. You don't have anything if you don't have good health or education, and it chills me to think there will come a time that only those who can afford to pay will get those.

Comment

I'm a complete ignorant on this matter and for me, all of them sound the same so I vote for the idiots.

So what?

Comment

Jeremy Corbyn within reach of victory, after Labour surge

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X