• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarman View Post
    Still a great investment tho, positive numbers do not lie.
    Yeah, great investment for those who lost 80% of their money

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Yeah, great investment for those who lost 80% of their money

Have you heard of something called "Stop-Loss"???

Comment

Have you heard of something called "Stop-Loss"???
        Where do you have your stop-loss in the "market" which can go 30% down in one day and then up next day?

Comment

Still a great investment tho, positive numbers do not lie.
          I wouldn't bother. AtW is like when your dad/grandad was insistent the internet "was never going to take off".
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I wouldn't bother. AtW is like when your dad/grandad was insistent the internet "was never going to take off".
            My dad was totally against the Internet at home

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Yea, I am going to stop now, there is no point. The only thing that I hate is people spreading negativity about something that they don't really get or understand. It's fine. Some people like inflation, getting 7% yearly returns and missionary, while others...............

Stay safe and rich you all!

Comment

Why do you care if somebody spreads “negativity” about Ponzi scheme that you’ve “invested” in?

Any reason other than you know that this scam depends on getting new mugs sucked in, because otherwise you won’t be able to cash out?

Comment

Just be honest - you know full well it’s fraud, but it’s not illegal to take part in it and you think there will be even bigger cretin to buy into that later

Comment

You just can't see the bigger picture do you?

Major banking corporation Standard Chartered is launching a cryptocurrency exchange and brokerage service, giving its clients access to cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin and ether. Standard Chartered joins a growing list of major banks worldwide that have embraced cryptocurrency.

https://news.bitcoin.com/standard-ch...nge-brokerage/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-hsbc-opts-out

Comment

So what, banks also embraced CDOs - how many cretins maxed out their credit card to “invest” into tulipcoin “market”? Banks will happily lend to fools to take their money

Comment

Working...
                      X