• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    1. They are fraudsters themselves
    2. They stuck a large amount of real money into this scam market and are trying to talk it back up
    3. They are on the cretinous side of the stupid spectrum

Take your pick.
    4. All of the above

Comment

Just gone short on Bitcoin. If it fails the pension is up in smoke.

Buy back in around $4k.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Buy back in around $4k.
        Timing the market

Comment

Think we're at stage 2, wouldn't you say GB?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Think we're at stage 2, wouldn't you say GB?

Aaah the sweet smell of denial in the morning

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Buy back in around $4k.
              hmmm...you sure?
              my own thoughts dont show it going to 4k again but I am wrong most of the time.
              Just look at the white line rather than th mess of other stuff (which is clearer on smaller timescales)

Personally I think there's a little bit more to come before we drop back down again
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                hmmm...you sure?

I think $4.2k is a given. Until support on the 150 day or 20 week moving average is confirmed the bull run has not yet begun. 20 week MA is around $4.2k, which is where I'll buy back in and thank you for the extra 30% of BTC. Anything below that is lucky.

Last edited by scooterscot; 4 May 2019, 08:46.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                  Aaah the sweet smell of denial in the morning

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations." - Winston Churchill
                  Doesnt the fact you quoted a quote about the uneducated using quotes say something about you yourself?
                  Makes my head spin thinking about it
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Today I sold my last half a bitcoin for $5750/BTC.

So expect a surge in price as I always get it wrong.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Majority of bitcoin trading is a hoax, new study finds
                      Ninety-five percent of spot bitcoin trading volume is faked by unregulated exchanges, according to a study from Bitwise this week.
                      The firm analyzed the top 81 crypto exchanges by volume on industry site CoinMarketCap.com.

They report an aggregated $6 billion in average daily bitcoin volume. The study finds that only $273 million of that is legitimate.
                      You've been had, the whole market was rigged by a few powerful (and now super rich) individuals.

Comment

Working...
                      X