• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News Flash

Just under a year ago I promised the preparation of the Benes Invoicing Ltd Plan B evolution ICO.

The ICO is evolving into a DSO.

I will keep you updated.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      Scoots stick to your crypto's

I knows the au, been a gold bug for over ten years

you ain't got a cat in hell's chance of seeing $900

if you are interested in ag then think about some au too

Milan.
      Sounds like you might have too much skin in the game

My reasons for the $900 level are not purely the result of geometry.

1) There's other factors at play, no least manipulation through the paper derivatives market. There's a number of Gold back cryptos popping up all over the place. I expect to see a sell off of *real* gold into those crypto backed gold. The Royal mint is even in on it. That'll put pressure on spot gold.

2) The price of gold shot up to $1800 from around $300-400 as a gold backed ETF was introduced back in 2004. The price has still not 'normalised' from that event. We might even see $700 price point, which would represent a return to the mean, never mind being oversold.

3) There's good news too for Gold in the long term. ETFs will fail. A day will come when a someone attempts to claim their gold or equivalent value only to be told it doesn't exist. Yes you read that correctly, more gold is being sold that actually exists. And these ETFs will collapse when the dollar goes belly up.

) Lastly, be a contrarian. Everyone youtube video, every individual I talk to is bullish on gold. Sheep always get burnt.

Bottom line of gold ownership, of you can't touch it you don't own it.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        That's your problem right there.

Fortunately, we have 700 pages of your tulipcoin predictions.
        You can find my predictions here:

Trader without_worries — Trading Ideas & Charts — TradingView

I can't change then once published.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          You can find my predictions here:

Trader without_worries — Trading Ideas & Charts — TradingView

I can't change then once published.
          But you could stop trotting them out when they are woefully inaccurate.

I've more faith in my horoscope than your predictions.

And prediction? X is going to go up, unless it goes down. Yer, great predictions.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 21 November 2018, 12:28.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Are these things still tanking?

My advice is to buy some chocolate coins for the Xmas [emoji268] with what is left.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Which one of you has been trying to buy $1m worth of Factcom FCT since last night?

When there's blood on the streets... VC's go shopping

Comment

Which one of you has been trying to buy $1m worth of Factcom FCT since last night?

When there's blood on the streets... VC's go shopping
                Scoots. Who do you think is remotely interested in that?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Anyone done their tax return yet? I'm looking at the CGT section and worksheets - I made >230 trades in 2017-18......
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

230 trades?!

I think I made 3

Comment

230 trades?!

I think I made 3

Comment

Working...
                      X