• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fidelity are making it possible for their members to buy into bitcoin next month, which will be settled in spot bitcoin at the end of each trading day. Easy. So hang around until then if that's easier for you. Just as long as everyone else does not have the same idea, the price should be the same....
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Just buy->HODL->Lambo.

Or...

Don't buy-HODL-Lambo

That's really the answer to all the haters. Don't like it - don't believe in it? WTF are you doing posting day in day out in the crypto thread?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Quiet Before the Storm - Jeff Berwick at the Texas Bitcoin Conference

Don't know if anyone here is watching the public talks coming out of the Texas Bitcoin conference, but you should be...

Completely agree with the insights of Jeff here

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Don't like it - don't believe in it? WTF are you doing posting day in day out in the crypto thread?
          It's a public forum, if you don't like views that are not like yours then stop posting here.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            It's a public forum, if you don't like views that are not like yours then stop posting here.

HTH

Besides, every forum needs thread bumpers.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              Scoots,

I want to buy some Ripple, where can I buy them ?

Ok the price is now .44USD, I'll buy about $5000 worth, a nice round number ~10,000pieces as a speculative bet.

When I get them can I get like a hash code and print it, I am paranoid that my evidence of my holding for example on a usb stops working, what do I do then

Thanks

Milan.
              Jesting aside and all that... don't delay on Ripple. And I'll explain why.... I still expect Bitcoin to crash down into 'despair' region. It might not, but there's a lot to suggest it will. However it'll never go below $4800, it would have to drop straight down in one long red candle to touch the long term support line indicated in blue below which has been in the making for the last 10 years.

The explanation:

1) Every time BTC dominance collapses Ripple rockets.

2) I really don't think BTC will collapse slowly, I think actually it'll do it quickly and stay that way for a few days and then volume explodes. So certainly many will be tempted to wait and buy in at new lows. That's great if you can time it, I can't. However I still believe the alt coins will rocket just like Ripple during this time.

3) Regardless of all that, right here right now represents a great time to enter the market.

Last edited by scooterscot; 31 October 2018, 10:42.

Comment

Because everything you've predicted so far has happened..... Not. Why not add some Hellfire and Brimstone references to make it even more dramatic? It might as well be entertaining as it's all bollocks.

Thought you were going to shut up after your last **** up.
                Last edited by northernladuk; 31 October 2018, 09:12.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

thanks scoots,

which exchange shall I buy the XRP on ? (and I need an exchange where I can down load the coins to a USB wallet

thanks

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    It's a public forum, if you don't like arguing just for the sake of arguing then stop posting here.

HTH
                    FTFY

It's more directed at those who come here just to argue- I know that's pretty much what CUK general is all about anyway - and I've been guilty of it as anyone myself. So much so in fact that I've decided to step back from it and decide to not focus my finite amount of time/effort/energy on 'arguing on the Internet'. We all know it's an utterly useless and pointless thing to do - but we come here every day (and night in some people's cases) to do it...

I can't imagine anyone at the end of their life looking back and thinking "I wish I'd convinced more people on the Internet how right I am and how wrong they were!!".
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      thanks scoots,

which exchange shall I buy the XRP on ? (and I need an exchange where I can down load the coins to a USB wallet

thanks

Milan.
                      Changelly | Exchange BTC to ETH at the lowest rate within minutes is one of the fastest options with minimum sign up details required. Can be purchased using a debit card.

Toast wallet Toast Wallet - A free open source XRP wallet for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows is about as straight forward as it gets to store your XRP locally.

This made me laugh, my changgelly history logs, my first ripple purchase

19 Jan 2017, 15:35:26 1,000,000 XRP 2.25161771 DASH 1 XRP = 0.00044632 DASH Xw3...SNS
                      Last edited by scooterscot; 31 October 2018, 10:43.

Comment

Working...
                      X