• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    BTC has been floating around the $6k mark since June, longest consolidation period I've ever seen in the space!

Still got until Friday before the 85% side of the wall is hit.. perhaps it'll mark the end of the World.
    FTFY

Comment

BTC has been floating around the $6k mark since June, longest consolidation period I've ever seen in the space!

Still got until Friday before the 85% side of the wall is hit.. perhaps it'll mark the end of my dry run of failed predictions.
      FYFY
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Very interesting - what is this if not an admission they don't have the dollars to back up the circulation? Ironically Bitcoin has been more stable over the past 3 months in percentage terms. The news has meant we broke under the triangle, but I'm ignoring it. (because this is a problem of one company not the crypto market).

Tether Just Burned 500 Million USDT Stablecoin Tokens

Bitcoin appears to be ignoring the news too. Excellent rejection after breaking down....

Last edited by scooterscot; 25 October 2018, 07:17.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

if in doubt, draw new lines

Comment

Same lines as before. But when new information is given you must acknowledge it.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

we cool - the width of the box marks the 80-85% breakout bracket.

Very interesting - what is this if not an admission they don't have the dollars to back up the circulation? Ironically Bitcoin has been more stable over the past 3 months in percentage terms. The news has meant we broke under the triangle, but I'm ignoring it. (because this is a problem of one company not the crypto market).

Tether Just Burned 500 Million USDT Stablecoin Tokens

Bitcoin appears to be ignoring the news too. Excellent rejection after breaking down....

Same lines as before. But when new information is given you must acknowledge it.
              yeah?

Comment

Today is the day. In fact yesterday was the day. The symmetrical triangle bitcoin has been now in for a month or so breaks out up or down in the 80-85% region of progression. All symmetrical triangles do, no matter the subject. Mechanical engineering bearing failure mode failure rates, wear out modes, stock market, if you study stats you'll see it a lot... it's just part of nature. The Tether breakout I'm ignoring. 85% of the window would take us to October 26th, Friday.

80% would be exciting, 85% even more so. Symmetrical triangles should be thought of like a spring, they become increasingly coiled as they progress to the crossing point containing more and more energy. The closer to the 85% they get the stronger the breakout.
                This is a car crash now.

Comment

yes - same straight line as before, y=mx+c (math joke, never mind)

Here are all the lines I've published on the same shot except on top of each other. This time I've considered the Tether data. If support is held until November 8th (80% mark of the new triangle i.e. with Tether data), we're going to see a massive release of energy from this pattern. The longer she holds the stronger she blows.

Last edited by scooterscot; 25 October 2018, 09:02.

Comment

yes - same straight line as before, y=mx+c (math joke, never mind)

Here are all the lines I've published on the same shot except on top of each other. This time I've considered the Tether data. If support is held until November 8th (80% mark of the new triangle i.e. with Tether data), we're going to see a massive release of energy from this pattern. The longer she holds the stronger she blows.
                    I genuinely feel sorry for you Scoots. The crap you've put on here that hasn't come panned out, even in the last day. The stick you get from everyone that can see that it's all crap and......... you still do it to yourself. Talk about clutching at straws. What a complete delusional
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Truth be told, your pity and opinion means less to me than the ameba occupying the cold oceans of Europa. Yet your compelled to tell us, one wonders why... why you're unable to tame this inner rage and redirect it into some meaningful contribution.

Comment

Working...
                      X