• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    shapes, patterns, history not price
    So the shape, pattern, history of the price then, not the price...

Comment

Price is irrelevant, support and resistance is everything. Past support is today's resistance and vice versa. The moment you start to use price you bottle it and don't make money. Price is an awful indicator of future events / trends.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Price is irrelevant, support and resistance is everything. Past support is today's resistance and vice versa. The moment you start to use price you bottle it and don't make money. Price is an awful indicator of future events / trends.
        Well in that case I won't lose my deposit on the Lambo, to the moon!

Comment

Hi Scooterscot,

You still trading Crypto ?

I've only just looked back in but it appears, currently, that most of the Cryptos have gone very silent, like people aren't quite as interested as the initial rush phase.

What's your take on it please?

Comment

When the crypto market hits $21trillion we'll be dot-com position Mk II.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by bulltraderpt View Post
              Hi Scooterscot,

I've only just looked back in but it appears, currently, that most of the Cryptos have gone very silent, like people aren't quite as interested as the initial rush phase.

I don't trade crypto as such, but rather buy into projects I think will have a large presence in the crypto space in the years to come. Trading, day-trading / swing trading, I try to avoid. Only ever loose money.

If you measure the crypto space activity through price action, yes it's quiet. However the space is far from quiet. VC's have moved into the space in their droves employing people at an alarming rate. Nothing like the scale I saw last year. Bumped into a blockchain conference here in South Bavaria a few months back with over 300 people in attendance from all corners of the world. It was quite something to see, very energising. Don't be fooled by the quiet and MSM doom and gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltraderpt View Post
                Hi Scooterscot,

Are you still trading crypto? What kind of question is that. Read back a couple of pages and look at the rubbish he's posted. Yes it appears he is still in but the garbage he's coming out with isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Do some research in to who you are asking for crypto advice for christs sake.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

BullTrader hopes to sell Pooper Scooper a few tulipcoins...

Comment

There is only ONE coin worth investing in.

DIMCOIN – TOMORROW – TODAY – The Future of Equity on the Blockchain

I've heard the creator is very wealthy ex IT contractor, who operates from a tax haven with no extradition treaties...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Are you still trading crypto? What kind of question is that. Read back a couple of pages and look at the rubbish he's posted. Yes it appears he is still in but the garbage he's coming out with isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Do some research in to who you are asking for crypto advice for christs sake.
                      So much anger, the question wasn't even addressed to you!

Foruntately Scooterscot is considerably more mannered than you. FYI not that it matters but I don't trade Crypto or have any positions in it but I remembered the resident intellect on this subject and wondered about him.

As stated, he answered admirably.

Comment

Working...
                      X