• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I've notices he comes in here for his fix of internet arguing if there isn't enough to sustain him in other threads.
    He should get some crypto and spend all his time waiting for the price to move for him. If crypto is such a load of bulltulip then doesn't it make sense to short it? Get on Bitmex and short the heck out of it...put your money where your mouth is. If it's going to zero then it's the only sensible option isn't it? Don't want to hold it?...Go to the futures market and you don't even have to own a crypto as it's not physically settled. I would if I were you and I thought that BTC had about as much chance of mooning as Red Rum does of winning the next grand national
    Don't forget to regularly tell us how you're doing

EDIT:
    That being said...if you do decide to go there then I hope you make a fortune from it. Honestly..I really hope you do.
    Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 20 September 2018, 09:28.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

AtW's reaction if Bitcoin goes to £100k, after CM posted those options for him

Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

It could be a billion, my view of tulipcoins will be the same

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Yes, we are aware that you hold a 'belief-based' view on cryptocoins, that is unlikely to change regardless of evidence.

In religious terms, that's called faith.

Or better put, your contributions to this thread seem a bit like.........

Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Sounds exactly like pooperscooter but inversely so. The could be worth f*** all and he'll still go on about it like it's mana from heaven.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

A beautiful signal

Noticed this last night... a sudden reversal like this occurs when large buyers have an automated buy in as the price hits a certain level due to a sell off. This is a bullish signal. It occurred across multiple exchanges, as far as I can tell. It would now seem very 'improbable' that BTC moves below the $6k mark.

The fear index is moving upward, anther bullish indicator: https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

Bittrex

Binance

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Sounds exactly like pooperscooter but inversely so. The could be worth f*** all and he'll still go on about it like it's mana from heaven.

'a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing'

Oscar Wilde
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Singapore issues warning on Bitcoin fraud

SINGAPORE: Singapore today warned members of the public of a fraudulent website soliciting investments in Bitcoins using fabricated comments attributed to Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Chairman, Tharman Shanmugaratnam.

Tharman is also the deputy prime minister of Singapore.

MAS in a statement said the website’s article on Bitcoins is highly deceptive and misleading.

“The statements attributed to Tharman are completely false, apart from his observation that trading volumes in cryptocurrency are low in Singapore,” it said.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...bitcoin-fraud/

Comment

CFTC Wins Precedent Setting Case to Regulate Crypto

It’s rare a legal case accomplishes two firsts. In the proceedings taken against Patrick K. McDonnell, Cabbage Tech, and Coin Drop Markets, the New York Eastern District Court decided to not only rule against the defendant, but also wound up establishing standing for US regulator Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).

https://news.bitcoin.com/1-1-million...-jurisdiction/

Oh dear - pooper scooper might be potentially scooping poop on a side of US highway, he'd better pray no US citizens are reading his unlicensed financial advice...

Comment

Singapore issues warning on Bitcoin fraud/[/url]
                      Did you hear the one about the Fiat money fraud in 07

Still waiting on my PPI to be paid back.

Comment

Working...
                      X