• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    BAX has also increased massively over the last few days. U to about 25 sats now
    Flipping glad I bought the dip on IDEX.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Idex...going to look at that then.
      We're correcting at the moment but we have a 5th wave up coming then a big correction
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

BABB is up 45% today

Crazy days are back again
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          BABB is up 45% today

Crazy days are back again
          All the rubbish of the first part of the year just melts away...as, I notice, have the naysayers
          Waiting for BCC to breach 0.16...if it does then watch it run (in my opinion)
          Also waiting for RDD to drop to 79/78 before heading up to 130ish
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

It's starting for sure... you can feel it.

I'm just looking over last year for any pointers before this season begins. One word rings true more than most. HOLD!!!!

Hold your positions as best as you can guys until you hit your target. So simple to say so difficult to do.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Someon keeps putting up and taking away a massive 164BTC wall on BCC.
              Just don't understand the mechanisms they are trying to employ. Doesn't make any sense to me

Comment

BAX - what are your thoughts on this?

Bought during the ICO and it's more than doubled. Am not planning on selling any time soon. Am expecting it will go up more when introduced to the major exchanged.

Comment

How do you find IDEX?
                  Considering moving my BAX to there so can trade the expected upcoming dip

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    How do you find IDEX?
                    Considering moving my BAX to there so can trade the expected upcoming dip
                    I was in and out, easy enough to use. Always feel nervous on decentralised exchanges so don't tend to hang about.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I was in and out, easy enough to use. Always feel nervous on decentralised exchanges so don't tend to hang about.
                      me too...i'm comfortable with bittrex and binance so they're good for me, but different ones...

Comment

Working...
                      X