• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eccystig View Post
    I've got a few alt's already (CND,PRL,DASH,BAX,ADA), I've seen people mention a few others WAX, GIFTO, RDD, if you had to pick one, to invest a small amount, which one would you go for?
    From recent discussion I think WAX might give you the best likely return (from Scooter's post the other day). Maybe closely followed by CND.
    ETC is also very cheap at the moment
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

WAX and GIFTO, tough one.. Gifto probably... quite certain anyone bought into this coin in a couple of years time will be grinning from ear to ear.

It’s estimated that about 10 million people own or trade some form of crypto assets. If all GIFTO does is bring its own users into the crypto space through the GTO token, it will be responsible for 10x-ing the size of the crypto market.

Just on its existing 100 million members, GIFTO could become the largest consumer-facing blockchain application in the world.

If the GTO token catches on outside of its platform, there are 4.3 billion potential users worldwide. It’s no exaggeration to say that if it’s successful, GIFTO could become the blockchains first consumer killer app.

Recommendation: Buy GIFTO (GTO)
      Buy-up-to Price: $0.80
      Stop Loss: None
      Buy It On: Binance
      Store It On: MyEtherWallet
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

If anyone is doing their own TA on any coins would they mind sharing it?
        I love attempting TA but I have over 20 coins held and just don't have time to get through them all, never mind get through them all with the frequency that is probably required to make any profit out of it.
        Just to be clear...I will never trade based solely on what I'm told and will always do my own TA before I buy or sell...but the TA of others might alert to a coin I've missed and that has potential.
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Cheers for the tips and the whole thread, I've gone with both WAX and GTO to add into my portfolio.

Comment

Originally posted by Eccystig View Post
            Cheers for the tips and the whole thread, I've gone with both WAX and GTO to add into my portfolio.
            I'll be putting my spare into that if the RDD gamble I made doesn't pay off. Squeeky bum time on that one at the moment but I'm confident it will pay off

Comment

DeVere Crypto - any good to buy/sell/store crypto?
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                If anyone is doing their own TA on any coins would they mind sharing it?
                I love attempting TA but I have over 20 coins held and just don't have time to get through them all, never mind get through them all with the frequency that is probably required to make any profit out of it.
                Just to be clear...I will never trade based solely on what I'm told and will always do my own TA before I buy or sell...but the TA of others might alert to a coin I've missed and that has potential.
                I have switched over from Twitter to Investfeed.com for my TA needs. The site is not live yet, it is in Alpha so keep that in mind.

Quite a few of the big twitter hitters already are on there (e.g. Notsofast, Needacoin), they are just waiting for the site to go live. You will be able to pay to see and trade against their portfolios direct from the site.

Comment

Crunch time for BTC - heading into a lot of resistance and upper TL of the channel as well as horizontal levels and all the moving averages. If it breaks 11800(ish) it's Lambos to the moon

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...g-on-the-door/
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Wish RDD would make up its mind. Show of strength today has put it into an upwards channel that seems to change any possible elliott count I had in place.
                    We're now above the 55 EMA on the 1 hour chart for the first time in ages so if that holds then I'm back in with a small loss

Comment

Scooter, have you heard any more about the 2nd boom that Teeka has talked about. Apparently something is coming on the 14th May (I think) but I haven't seen what

Comment

Working...
                      X