• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my analysis of where we are with BTC Let's see how it matches up with reality
    https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...f-wave-3-of-3/
    roughly 10250 before retracing to 9k
    Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 15 February 2018, 19:41.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Just bought BABB as well - waiting for the tokens to show in my dashboard....

Their address is:

Level 39
      One Canada Square
      Canary Wharf
      London, E14 5AB, UK

That's the big tower in the middle of Canary Wharf! Right in the belly of the beast.

https://getbabb.com/contacts
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Their address is:

Level 39
        One Canada Square
        Canary Wharf
        London, E14 5AB, UK

That's the big tower in the middle of Canary Wharf! Right in the belly of the beast.

£400 a month see https://www.level39.co/membership . That scream scam

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Their address is:

Level 39
          One Canada Square
          Canary Wharf
          London, E14 5AB, UK

Wonder who they really are...lots of names in there
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            Wonder who they really are...lots of names in there
            penis

(you know the joke)
            (but seriously, BABB is not a scam or a joke)

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
              penis

(you know the joke)
              Ha. Was thinking it's a big bank

Comment

No scam. They is rollin' in it. Made $9m in 30 hours on a promise. Lambos all round.
                "BABB, the Level39 member and blockchain-based bank account, has reported a complete sell-out of their pre-sale of 10 billion BAX tokens, raising approximately $9m USD"

Gimma a few minutes with their ETH ICO wallet pleese ...

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
                  No scam. They is rollin' in it. Made $9m in 30 hours on a promise. Lambos all round.
                  "BABB, the Level39 member and blockchain-based bank account, has reported a complete sell-out of their pre-sale of 10 billion BAX tokens, raising approximately $9m USD"

Gimma a few minutes with their ETH ICO wallet pleese ...
                  That was the pre-sale.

They have well exceeded that number now in the main sale...

Comment

That was the pre-sale.

They have well exceeded that number now in the main sale...
                    I'm not sure they'll go to the moon but if I get a 3x return when the coins hit the exchanges I'll be more than happy. If not I'm quite prepared to HODL to see if they live or die.

I've also done CoinMetro and COLU (CLN) - the CLN token sale is still on for another couple of days btw.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Updated my BTC chart (just a bit of fun). Would love the bull run to start now but no cigar yet...
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X