• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Could see a retest of previous support (12000-13000 area) which it is approaching now with some decent momentum. If it holds as resistance - possibly another leg down to 8000ish, if not could get messy and chop around a while longer.

I hate corrective moves - I'm a 1-2-3-4-5 kinda guy.
    Just had this confirmed by a paid newsletter I'm subscribed to (dollar vigilante) - looks like current rally is precursor to more down which could go on for a few weeks/months. Recommends £ cost averaging in to a portfolio of 50% BTC and more solid alts.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Just had this confirmed by a paid newsletter I'm subscribed to (dollar vigilante) - looks like current rally is precursor to more down which could go on for a few weeks/months. Recommends £ cost averaging in to a portfolio of 50% BTC and more solid alts.
      Just when I was enjoying purest green as well
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        C
        The whole thing is so volatile it's bonkers.
        Try this ..
        Tuesday: Bitconnect coin 'alleged Ponzi' shut lending and internal exchange. Panic selling and coin lost 95% on coinmarketcap, dropping to to 5$. 'Some nutters' including Bitconnect prompters buy the coin
        Wednesday: Bitconnect 'offered' £150/BCC to last 2 month newbies who lost out on lending.
        Today: Bitconnect reopened internal exchange. BCC coin now up 400% to $44 on coinmarketcap, no.1 alt gainer today even though no direct purpose.

# Name Market Cap Price Volume (24h) Circulating Supply Change (24h) Price Graph (7d)
        83 BitConnect $359,637,527 $45.61 $66,061,500 7,884,730 BCC 406.20% sparkline
        13 TRON $6,705,592,402 $0.101989 $2,091,510,000 65,748,192,476 TRX * 106.47% sparkline
        66 MediBloc $460,540,031 $0.155253 $28,987,600 2,966,384,100 MED * 104.10%

Comment

Well...heading for the commute home. If anything is going to happen then history tells me it's going to happen in the next 3 hours as I'll be driving
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            Just when I was enjoying purest green as well
            Could keep rallying a bit more before (if!) it tanks again. I'm up 0.005 Lambos just today. Would be nice to get to pre-few days ago crash levels then look at re-balancing the portfolio and maybe even going to FAIT if it starts looking wobbly again. Then buy in around $7500-8000 which we still haven't seen. TDV newsletter says the long term trend is still intact at $5000 and wouldn't be surprised to see $3k

I'm looking at the more speculative P&D alts in a new light...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
              Try this ..
              Tuesday: Bitconnect coin 'alleged Ponzi' shut lending and internal exchange. Panic selling and coin lost 95% on coinmarketcap, dropping to to 5$. 'Some nutters' including Bitconnect prompters buy the coin
              Wednesday: Bitconnect 'offered' £150/BCC to last 2 month newbies who lost out on lending.
              Today: Bitconnect reopened internal exchange. BCC coin now up 400% to $44 on coinmarketcap, no.1 alt gainer today even though no direct purpose.

# Name Market Cap Price Volume (24h) Circulating Supply Change (24h) Price Graph (7d)
              83 BitConnect $359,637,527 $45.61 $66,061,500 7,884,730 BCC 406.20% sparkline
              13 TRON $6,705,592,402 $0.101989 $2,091,510,000 65,748,192,476 TRX * 106.47% sparkline
              66 MediBloc $460,540,031 $0.155253 $28,987,600 2,966,384,100 MED * 104.10%
              Apparently they are launching a new ICO...

Comment

Could keep rallying a bit more before (if!) it tanks again. I'm up 0.005 Lambos just today. Would be nice to get to pre-few days ago crash levels then look at re-balancing the portfolio and maybe even going to FAIT if it starts looking wobbly again. Then buy in around $7500-8000 which we still haven't seen. TDV newsletter says the long term trend is still intact at $5000 and wouldn't be surprised to see $3k

I'm looking at the more speculative P&D alts in a new light...

$3k for BTC on long term trend?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  $3k for BTC on long term trend?
                  That would break LT trend - they said $5k and trend still in tact - however if (and it's a big if) it hits $3k they wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Are these predictions from the room of infinite monkeys? One of them is bound to type out the right answer.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      Are these predictions from the room of infinite monkeys? One of them is bound to type out the right answer.
                      Something I signed up to a while ago - more long term than PBC and a lot cheaper. Very 'libertarian' and anti FIAT/establishment.

Check out the dollar vigilante on Youtube if you're curious. I'll just say their portfolio is up 200,000% without any pump and dumps. But that includes holding BTC/ETH and other major alts since 2011.

Comment

Working...
                      X