• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In, out, in, out, shake it all about

Comment

Now I'm back in. The Korean exchanges are
      Going up, they should be waking up around now. Hoping everyone else will follow.

https://m.bithumb.com/u2/US205

Comment

And now it's broken 16k on bittrex

Comment

It'll go to $17k but not beyond. After that it's down to $8.5k.

Keeping my dollars until then. I was out early at $13k, never dared to believe it would rally to $17k, mis-read the 'media attention' given at $10k mark. Nonetheless what a rally. Simply amazing balls.

Right Stellar what have you in store for us?

Rumours doing the works is that is might be traded with dollars direct on one of the Korean exchanges thereby opening the door for VISA with cross border payments. bye bye Ripple if that happens.

Right, need to have me a dram and figure how I'm going to buy a loaf of bread with all this crypto.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            It'll go to $17k but not beyond. After that it's down to $8.5k.

Keeping my dollars until then. I was out early at $13k, never dared to believe it would rally to $17k, mis-read the 'media attention' given at $10k mark. Nonetheless what a rally. Simply amazing balls.

Right Stellar what have you in store for us?

Rumours doing the works is that is might be traded with dollars direct on one of the Korean exchanges thereby opening the door for VISA with cross border payments. bye bye Ripple if that happens.

Right, need to have me a dram and figure how I'm going to buy a loaf of bread with all this crypto.
            I bailed at 13k as well.
            Fingers crossed for your long predicted correction.
            But it was being talked up again on r4 this morning by some IB twunt talking total tulip about the future. He’s planning to bail next week I think.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

looking strong again. I was hoping my conditional buy would have kicked in overnight (buy at $8000 when price hits $8500) but there's still time. This is hopefully the bull trap and so we can get this crash over with and get back to trading other things.
              I have to say though...there's an element of (geeky) beauty at how well the 1hr slot graph matches to scoot's graph
              Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 8 December 2017, 07:27.
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                looking strong again. I was hoping my conditional buy would have kicked in overnight (buy at $8000 when price hits $8500) but there's still time. This is hopefully the bull trap and so we can get this crash over with and get back to trading other things.
                I have to say though...there's an element of (geeky) beauty at how well the 1hr slot graph matches to scoot's graph
                Interesting, does look a bit indecisive. Those pinbars with long wicks look like its going to push again but lets wait and see.
                Surprised it didnt push higher overnight with the Koreans paying such massive premiums, I would have thought the markets would start to align themselves in price.

I bought a bit of ripple yesterday, looks like its climbing
                Last edited by Olly550; 8 December 2017, 07:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
                  Interesting, does look a bit indecisive. Those pinbars with long wicks look like its going to push again but lets wait and see.
                  Surprised it didnt push higher overnight with the Koreans paying such massive premiums, I would have thought the markets would start to align themselves in price.

I bought a bit of ripple yesterday, looks like its climbing
                  STellar is also looking very appetising.
                  Just need Bitcoin to drop more to make all the events of yesterday worth while before buying back in. Unfortunately it's still just above the price I bugged out at
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    there's an element of (geeky) beauty at how well the 1hr slot graph matches to scoot's graph
                    Ha ha - resisting posting that again. And again. You'll be amazed how many times you see this, and the beauty is it can occur over months, days, or hours. The graph was working fine on the month run for bitcoin. But then it was a graph on top of a graph when the news came bitcoin past $10k, which I mis-read. Should be clear we're now heading to $10k at least, and maybe lower if a panic starts.

I'd avoid buying alt coins with FIAT for a few days at least. Yes they might rocket.. but that's a gamble and then some.

SALT and Ripple are good bets. Stellar is got something in the post and I don't know what.

Going to buy a load more Zencash if it's still bottomed out after the correction.
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 8 December 2017, 08:47.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

A while ago you posted a link showing where the money goes when things are moving. If I remember rightly it was a list of %age change in volume over the last hour. I can't find that in the thread...could you repoint me to it please.
                      I thought it was coinmarketcap but that only seems to show 24hr change by default

Comment

Working...
                      X