• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    no chance - when there's headlines on the BBC, then you'll know.

You'll have some poor bugger being interviewed about how they poured their life savings into bitcoin at $15k cause some twat on an online forum told him to. Mark my words.
    ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      ftfy
      Anyone who blindly follows other people's recommendations deserves everything they get.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
        Just getting stupid now, up 30% in a day. Gutted I got out too early, tempted to get back in and ride it up to $25k! Just can't see it correcting any time soon, as soon as the price starts to drop, everyone buys and it goes back up.
        better to be out early, with a profit, than late.
        Just how likely are you going to get out at the very top? Almost impossible I reckon.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
            Your commentary to date has been fantastic... are you going to say that 'everyones an expert in a bull market' again? It's been at least 3 pages since you last said it.

Honestly, I get that you don't have an opinion on this thread, other than to say how much of an expert everyone else isn't.

I'd love to see an interesting post from you, maybe an opinion backup by something you've read or researched, your constant drivel is just boring.
            I don't think you realise how lame it is to listen to to folk in a bull market prophesize market movements (and be routinely be wrong), with their only saving grace being the mechanics of such a market.

I'm a BTC speculator - so it would be an interesting thread to participate was it not for the cringe worthy "head and shoulders", "fibonacci scale" crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              better to be out early, with a profit, than late.
              Just how likely are you going to get out at the very top? Almost impossible I reckon.
              I'd love to have a trailing stop in this situation
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Zencash is plummeting toward the low of it's previous range - might even test the support around 0.00115

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                  I don't think you realise how lame it is to listen to to folk in a bull market prophesize market movements (and be routinely be wrong), with their only saving grace being the mechanics of such a market.

I'm a BTC speculator - so it would be an interesting thread to participate was it not for the cringe worthy "head and shoulders", "fibonacci scale" crap.
                  Didnt head and shoulders used to be a shampoo?

And isnt it good if your mrs agrees to a bit of fibonacci?
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I'd love to have a trailing stop in this situation
                    they're useful but only if someone is willing to pay your sell price. If it plummets fast, and bearing in mind transaction times for BTC, then you might not find a buyer.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      they're useful but only if someone is willing to pay your sell price. If it plummets fast, and bearing in mind transaction times for BTC, then you might not find a buyer.
                      I'm used to a trading platform with a broker on the other side and margin/leverage. Worst case scenario is a bit of slippage - or getting stopped out before the end of the move.

Comment

Working...
                      X