• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    Looks like a big sell order at .00075. i have no idea how this affects things though.
    Yeah it's struggling right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
      I'm guessing if it hits that and the order is filled, the price will go up?

Comment

Looks like we've got down to a couple of people telling each other exactly what the others can see probably looking at the same page. Useful.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Looks like we've got down to a couple of people telling each other exactly what the others can see probably looking at the same page. Useful.
          Tough morning? People talking on a forum, weird..

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            There'll be a victims subforum soon, for the losers.
            Like the one for the taxdodgers.

Comment

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
              Transaction fees go to the miner who mined the block that includes your transaction. Hence crypto is a vehicle for 'skimming' in a system that eats its own capital.

Seems to me that Bitcoin is just like a religion, which as all religions do, has fractured into a bewildering array of sub-cults and bickering 'alternative visions' of the One True God.

More like Linux. Loads of geeks forking it up so the general public never buy in.

Needs Apple to come along and 'invent' a user friendly version.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                More like Linux. Loads of geeks forking it up so the general public never buy in.

Needs Apple to come along and 'invent' a 1984 Big Brother version.
                ftfy

Comment

Yep, just got in on it too, 20 lsk @ 0.00073299
                  LSK is a good buy at the minute, no question... if the dollar value collapses during bitcoin correction, ignore it. Remember - accumulate coins.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

PowerLedger (POWR) looks like easy money at the minute, just bounced off support.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Didn't have the legs to go up like I thought it might (SYS went up 10% though) but at least it didn't crash and burn. Still some time in this transaction before I take the couple of points loss
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X