• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>cup and handle

meat 'n' 2 veg
    Last edited by SunnyInHades; 22 November 2017, 12:00.

Comment

na man that's head and shoulders
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        I'm only playing with 1 coin so it's wait until it's at the top for me rather than try and catch the drop.
        This trading stuff is rather good...spending more time doing this than working

EDIT:
        When I say doing this...I actually mean staring at the non-moving charts which are set at 30 min intervals
        Starting to wonder if the cup edge will fly past 0.080 before breaking down. US is still to wake up..
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
          >cup and handle

For some reason you can't see the comment that came in on my update email...meat 'n' 2 veg.
          My veg don't stick up like that
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Starting to wonder if the cup edge will fly past 0.080 before breaking down. US is still to wake up..
            Looks to be strong. Technically we're at the top of the cup (based on that pump due to the report coming out) but it does look to be gaining momentum...is BTC correcting to cause that?
            EDIT: RSI 14 is looking overbought so we must be close
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

To short or not to...

"Comment: The price broke the resistance line of the pennant. It means that this chart pattern is realized as a continuation one. Profit targets should be between 700.00-750.00 level. But if you are not sure that the market can reach these levels, you should fix profit on different levels, starting from the current one."

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DA...er_idea_update

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                Looks to be strong. Technically we're at the top of the cup (based on that pump due to the report coming out) but it does look to be gaining momentum...is BTC correcting to cause that?
                EDIT: RSI 14 is looking overbought so we must be close
                I think it's the Zimbabwe / Dash partnership news that's causing it.

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/201...ryptocurrency/

Digital currency for payments Dash announced on Tuesday it has formed a partnership with KuvaCash to launch a program that is designed to solve Zimbabwe’s ballooning inflation, collapsing currency, and declining national economy.

According to Dash, KuvaCash is a Dash-record $550K USD undertaking, funded directly by the Dash treasury via its unique governance model, and aims to provide Zimbabwe with its first-ever peer-to-peer localized cryptocurrency payment service for anyone with a phone-number-based messaging system. The company noted that locals currently have to wait hours in bank queues to access their money and are experiencing exorbitant fees on transactions. The Zimbabwean Government has notably tried to address the crisis by issuing bond notes matching the price of the U.S. dollar as a fix, but this remains a stop-gap measure, rather than a permanent money system. CEO of Dash Core Ryan Taylor stated:

“I have been advocating for quite some time the potential benefits Dash can provide to economies with less stable currencies, and Zimbabwe seems a prime location for these benefits. This project in particular is well-researched with value propositions, branding, and go-to-market strategies tailored to the local market. Combining the ideal network – Dash – with a well-considered strategy should lead to a high probability of success.”

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  To short or not to...

"Comment: The price broke the resistance line of the pennant. It means that this chart pattern is realized as a continuation one. Profit targets should be between 700.00-750.00 level. But if you are not sure that the market can reach these levels, you should fix profit on different levels, starting from the current one."

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DA...er_idea_update
                  looks to me like a strong impulsive bull candle followed by a series of inside bars which tends to err on the side of continuation. The pullback to previous resistance at 400 is also textbook breakout/pullback behavior.

I bought dash yesterday
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Looks like we may be seeing the handle now....estimate was 0.065 and currently at 0.068

Comment

I got back aboard the Dash express this morning.

choo choo

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Working...
                      X