• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bremainers, if you have tears prepare to shed them now ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Where did the BNP and SWP stand on Brexit?
    I bet I could find an issue where you and the NF/BNP/SWP agree on.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

It's really quite pathetic. You guys have far more in common with yourselves than you realise. It's basically the ISIS of Bremain vs. the ISIS of Brexit, played out in every single thread in General.

This
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I bet I could find an issue where you and the NF/BNP/SWP agree on.
        The Mail is rubbish?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          No. OH is aligning with the people. The people want out of Europe.
          Where will they go?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Where will they go?
            Well done, you found your "full-on smarmy git mode" button and pressed it so hard it has now got stuck on permanently.

(He means "out of the EU", but the two terms have become so interchangeable that I can see why you're struggling...)

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              (He means "out of the EU", but the two terms have become so interchangeable
              Only amongst the ignorant.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                Only amongst the ignorant.

ah that's why our Bremainers keep going on about leaving Europe.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I don't know much about the ins and outs of French politics, but it sounds like Le Pen has every chance of winning, and Bremainers and suchlike could be in for another face slap like the Trump victory.
                  If anyone's interested in reality, if you follow the link in the article the actual number is 56 vs 44. I suppose her support might have dropped suddenly, but I'm tempted to believe it's nationalists making up facts again:

PrésiTrack

Also that's against Fillon, who isn't the lead candidate. Against Macron, which is most likely, the poll puts LePen's support at 40%. Comparing with Fillon is a bit like comparing UKIP to the LibDems and claiming that UKIP are going to win overall.

Even if it does turn out to be true, would having an anti-EU president mean that France leaves the EU? Having a pro-independence Scottish government didn't mean Scots voted for independence, and having a pro-EU British PM didn't stop the British people shooting themselves in the foot either.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    And Kim Jong un is a great admirer of Farage. Another staunch Brexiter.
                    And no doubt Adolph Hitler would have been a big fan of the EU!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      Well done, you found your "full-on smarmy git mode" button and pressed it so hard it has now got stuck on permanently.
                      I learnt it all from Farage
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X