• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit: Gibraltar angered by Spain's EU 'veto'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And I have worked and lived for periods extending way beyond a "few weeks" in Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Cyprus.
    I have also worked for short periods in Portugal and the Czech Republic, UAE, and Qatar, as well as working for 9 months in Lebanon and India.
    Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I heard he's done 10 years in Colombia..but I can't be sure as I am still lost in the rainforest having scarpered into the great green unknown and have never been heard of again.
      ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not yet, although I almost got lynched by Turkish knife-wielding hooligans after a Turkey v England football match in Izmir once (1987).
        Despite wearing a Scotland shirt at the time.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not yet, although I almost got lynched by Turkish knife-wielding hooligans after a Turkey v England football match in Izmir once (1987).
          Despite wearing a Scotland shirt at the time.
          Good grief, that would be really really wrong thing to do, lynching is about hanging, not knifing...

Comment

Sounds like my future Plan F.

The "Live Like a Turkish Prisoner Experience".

Im sure it will get good write ups in the Guardian
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

And now he's doing his bit for Britain, hip hip hooray...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Good grief, that would be really really wrong thing to do, lynching is about hanging, not knifing...
                Not sure if the stabbing would have been post hanging or not. Luckily I never got to find out.
                A bloody boring 0-0 draw into the bargain!!

Comment

Just imagine what would have happened if your team had won!!!

Comment

Just imagine what would have happened if your team had won!!!
                    My team (Scotland) wasn't even playing. I was at a NATO conference in Izmir that week whilst England were in town. Pure coincidence.

Comment

Not sure if the stabbing would have been post hanging or not. Luckily I never got to find out.
                      Poor old ATW.

The Russians were late to the football hooligan game.

Hold their own now, though, so I have heard
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X