• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The CUK Christmas Party Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Or 14 if you invite Andyw

Yes good one!

**** knows if it will ever happen, but the build-up is a lot of fun. Ardesco is putting in a pink pass request (love that), Lucy is getting all juiced up at the thought of LB being there and there is still this brilliantly tense undertone going of are these new female posters really female.

I'm excited. I can't wait.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I would but a 2 year old, and a second on the way makes nights out together slightly awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon

Yes good one!

**** knows if it will ever happen, but the build-up is a lot of fun. Ardesco is putting in a pink pass request (love that), Lucy is getting all juiced up at the thought of LB being there and there is still this brilliantly tense undertone going of are these new female posters really female.

I'm excited. I can't wait.

Me too Its going to be excellent seeing what everyone looks like
        And it's going to be so much fun watchng everyones face when me and Lucy walk in with our hairy builders arses hanging out

Anyway, regardless....its an afternoon/evening in London on the beers with loads of fellow IT Contractors - what could possibly go wrong?!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Me too Its going to be excellent seeing what everyone looks like
          And it's going to be so much fun watchng everyones face when me and Lucy walk in with our hairy builders arses hanging out

Anyway, regardless....its an afternoon/evening in London on the beers with loads of fellow IT Contractors - what could possibly go wrong?!
          Are we going to do the 'red carnation in the lapel' thing?
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities

I dont think we'll have to. Everyone will walk through the pub doors with the same scared tulipless look on their faces - we'll stand out a mile
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
              I'm with you on that EO. I can get some 'passes' done. They'll be like backstage VIP access things that you wear around your neck. Am I taking this too seriously??

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                I would but a 2 year old, and a second on the way makes nights out together slightly awkward.
                Thats the best reason to get out. I have a 2y10m and a 9w. Escape required!
                I was TheMonkey

Comment

I dont think we'll have to. Everyone will walk through the pub doors with the same scared tulipless look on their faces - we'll stand out a mile
                  Where you staying Sal? I need to find somewhere and it's always nice to have someone to prop the hotel bar up with...
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                    I'm with you on that EO. I can get some 'passes' done. They'll be like backstage VIP access things that you wear around your neck. Am I taking this too seriously??

ha ha ha ha - excellent idea!!!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Many moons (pun intended) ago I had coital relations with a girl with very, very, very thick, very, very, very black hair who turned out to have a hairier ass than me. Not good.

Comment

Working...
                      X