• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Estonia E-residency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    MF would be deployed as a major cross-border bridge.
    FTFY
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

This bit is interesting:

Estonia has a unique income tax system where corporate income tax is charged on profit distribution (i.e., dividends) only, and is capped at 20%. As long as you keep your profits within the company, you will not have to pay any corporate income taxes. And, Estonia has a flat 20% tax on individual income that does not apply to personal dividend income.

Comment

And this one:
        0% company income tax until distributions are made, which means more money to invest (please check whether your company is subject to taxation in another jurisdiction).

Comment

Just go there, babes.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
            Lots of contractors talking about, Estonia E-residency.

whats the scoop?
            I know of a contractor/freelancer working in a Eurozone country who has Estonian e-residency. He declares some of his income in the country in which he's working and takes his dividends from and pays the corresponding tax (20%) to Estonia. Is this possible here?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcovitch View Post
              I know of a contractor/freelancer working in a Eurozone country who has Estonian e-residency. He declares some of his income in the country in which he's working and takes his dividends from and pays the corresponding tax (20%) to Estonia. Is this possible here?
              Yes.

Comment

Sure is, make sure you get one of these for all the mon£y

Last edited by woohoo; 13 December 2017, 08:57.

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the replies!

Comment

@woohoo, @ northernladyuk I presume you'd have to invoice straight into your Estonian account, is that right? Would it be zero VAT in that case?

Comment

@woohoo, @ northernladyuk I presume you'd have to invoice straight into your Estonian account, is that right? Would it be zero VAT in that case?
                      Wooosh. That is the sound of sarcasm going over your head.

Are you aware it is a minimum aggressive avoidance and probably evasion?

Comment

Working...
                      X