• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this really news????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but did he get the last word in
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

You didn't either Mrs Goof. And yes that's a scary, scary picture, the one with the horse that is.

Originally posted by bogeyman
      Just the sort of clueless, yet opinionated jerk who gives IT monkeys a bad rap.
      What is it with the Beeb these days, they seem as if they're on a self-destuctive mission to find the worst possible people to back up their stories?

Or is this the kinship which those who work there see in themselves...

Comment

Oh come on, the BBC is relentlessly anti-Microsoft... every opportunity they have to scream 'dangerous flaws in Internet Explorer', 'man eaten alive by Windows XP', etc, gets put up on the website...

Basically a bunch of politically correct linux luvvies given funding by the taxpayer, as thats the only way they could survive in IT. And that guy in the non-story is probably their mate. Their only one.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
          Man gets a refund without having to argue or threaten anyone for it:
          xp refund

"I've cost Dell £50, not Microsoft, which is a slightly annoying," said Mr Mitchell

I guess that the BBC's Bill Thompson is right now on his way to the man's house to gently fellate him for an hour or so for sticking one up on the evil computer corps.
          Good luck to him. Bill Gates must be crying right now that microsoft has lost £50. If its dell, I feel sorry for them, they are doing as bad as b&q.

Comment

Working...
          X