• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Universal Laptop charger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
    He happens to be a She... and I don't reply because a) I happen to be busy and b)-as I mentioned last night, I resolved the issue, its no longer an issue as I decided to use my work laptop for my essential stuff until I get home next weekend... so calm down Sue !!
    Oh dear now you will get loads of abuse.

And I am calm I just like to irritate people.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Fail.

You need a female version.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Fail.

You need a female version.
          You've not spent a lot of time around scouse birds, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            They all look they are going partying even if they are going shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                They all look they are going partying even if they are going shopping.
                Not universally, but that's actually a pretty accurate description.

Incidentally, the trademark scally bubble perm is making a comeback amongst the lower orders in Liverpool. I saw a 14 year old sporting one in the pub a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
                  He happens to be a She... and I don't reply because a) I happen to be busy and b)-as I mentioned last night, I resolved the issue, its no longer an issue as I decided to use my work laptop for my essential stuff until I get home next weekend... so calm down Sue !!
                  Tips for travelling
                  Charge phone with USB on TV.
                  For most chargers you can remove the plug part from the box, connection has "Mickey mouse" plug, buy new cable/plug for the county you are in.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    For most chargers you can remove the plug part from the box, connection has "Mickey mouse" plug, buy new cable/plug for the county you are in.
                    That deals with box to wall. If the issue is with box to laptop, that's not going to help.
                    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. But Gandhi never had to deal with HMRC

Comment

12v car battery, 4 metres of guitar wire, 1 role of electrical tape.

Should last for two weeks, then toss it out of the hotel window before you check out.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X