• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan for Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the eleventh commandment.

11. Let there be quotes , relevance is irelavant as no one reads them anyway.

Comment

Once more Chico proves that he cannot actually respond to anything that anybody says, but he can only quote scripture (most likely out of context and without understanding its full meaning).

I'm wasting my time so I won't bother posting more...

Comment

As Jesus said

Matthew 24:35

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

How many times do I have to repeat this - there is no god.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Which is fairly odd coming from somone whose avatar is a Borg Cube...
            Resistance is futile. It signifies the futility of the atheist and God-hating mindset. Eternal damnation after you have confessed that Jesus is Lord. Just like any concerned person would be if someone stepped into the path of an incoming truck, I am here to say it does not have to end like the devil wants it to.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              Resistance is futile. It signifies the futility of the atheist and God-hating mindset. Eternal damnation after you have confessed that Jesus is Lord. Just like any concerned person would be if someone stepped into the path of an incoming truck, I am here to say it does not have to end like the devil wants it to.
              Oh deary me Chico, we don't hate God. No, not at all. Just you. God's fine, it's the God botherers that drive us into the arms of Satan.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Join In, Audience

it does not have to end like the devil wants it to.
                Oh yes it does.

Comment

Live your life accoring to your conscience, but don't try to run my life, or take it away, for the glory of your god.

Comment

Mother Theresa

If she's so clever, how come she's poor? And dead.

Homer Simpson

Comment

To have a daily communion with God, make sure that you get loads of fibre in your diet so that you have regular bowel movements.
                      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                      X