• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Net migration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I could explain it point by point and so can other people who voted remain, but you don't listen to facts and have no understanding that concepts of a form of governance vary.
    There are entrenched views on either side. Neither is right/wrong. We are talking about different paths, we reached a fork in the road and decided to take the Leave path. I appreciate others wanted to take the other path. Neither is right/wrong, just different. But now we have made our choice it is better to commit to the journey rather than lament the decision.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      There are entrenched views on either side. Neither is right/wrong. We are talking about different paths, we reached a fork in the road and decided to take the Leave path. I appreciate others wanted to take the other path. Neither is right/wrong, just different. But now we have made our choice it is better to commit to the journey rather than lament the decision.
      I appreciate good arguments , just not those that GB9 is feeding us with.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        So if you view an argument as weak, your choice of response is to insult?

Impressive.

Comment

So if you view an argument as weak, your choice of response is to insult?

Impressive.
          Maybe not right off.

Comment

so you believe GB9 provides good arguments but you are unable to appreciate them.

hmmmm.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Maybe not right off.
              What was it Michelle said to Hillary?

"When they go low, you go high".

Comment

What was it Michelle said to Hillary?

"When they go low, you go high".

Don't forget this diseasex we are talking about
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Mistake is to even engage with this guy. and then risk being bashed for being too brutal with him.
                  sorry haha
                  Last edited by diseasex; 23 February 2017, 15:58.

Comment

Mistake is to even engage with this guy. and then risk being bashed for being too brutal with him.
                    sorry haha
                    Remember he claims to be a snowflake when in fact he owns a house and is well off.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Remember he claims to be a snowflake when in fact he owns a house and is well off.
                      I'd love that vodka from your picture. Gonna go town today

Comment

Working...
                      X