• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Net migration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post

I know contract rates in the UK are 20% higher than in Germany but surely they would rather be poorer than come to us?
    Now we definitely know that you're on drugs BTW does GB9 translate as 'Großbritannien Nein"
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm amazed at how many people can spot a Polish accent. I sure as hell can't. Not UK maybe, but getting it down to telling someone is Polish as opposed to Hungarian, Bulgarian, Latvian etc. is quite a skill.

Are you sure it wasn't just because your family are as offensive as you are?

If you treat everyone as being racist in the way you post on here then it's no wonder you get grief. You would get the same with that attitude if you were English, French, Chinese, Indian.

Instead of recognising how offensive you are you hide behind being Polish. Everything bad is because you are Polish and everyone else is racist. I'm guessing that's because you have nothing positive to say about the EU so you have to resort to calling everyone else racist. The sort of argument a 6 year old would come up with.

Personally I would welcome Poles ahead of most other nationalities. In your case, lose that sack of potatoes you're carrying around first.
      I just gave you 3 life examples how you're fooling yourself and reading too much daily fail. Do I look like a victim to you? Do you think I'm playing racism card here? It seems like you're wrong not only on brexit, and don't go after me personally while discussing politics or events

So last time : what good comes out of brexit ? Fact and figures. For you , for your family , finances , whatever
      Last edited by diseasex; 23 February 2017, 12:29.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Now we definitely know that you're on drugs BTW does GB9 translate as 'Großbritannien Nein"
        Go do some research.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          I just gave you 3 life examples how you're fooling yourself and reading too much daily fail. Do I look like a victim to you? Do you think I'm playing racism card here? It seems like you're wrong not only on brexit, and don't go after me personally while discussing politics or events

So last time : what good comes out of brexit ? Fact and figures. For you , for your family , finances , whatever
          I've already answered that in a previous post. You haven't replied to it.

You brought your personal examples up. Not me. I reiterate that I'm sorry for your family if that actually happened but I don't believe you.

And yes you are playing a victim and the racism card.

I answered your question about us leaving, why should we stay in?
          Last edited by GB9; 23 February 2017, 12:39.

Comment

And you should never have had to go through any of that either.

Unfortunately there are people who will use any excuse to fight, bully etc.

Disease blaming everything on us wanting to leave the EU is plain lazy and extremely offensive.
            OK I guess you answered my question

What good comes out of brexit? nothing.

/thread

Comment

And brexit solves it how? What good comes out of brexit?
              This is how I see it.

The EU is a bit like an alcoholic friend, I both like and don't like them. I've given them support, financially and socially. But they won't change, don't see the need to change, and refuse to change. The only way an alcoholic gets better is by wanting to get better. But I don't see any indication of that acceptance.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                This is how I see it.

The EU is a bit like an alcoholic friend, I both like and don't like them. I've given them support, financially and socially. But they won't change, don't see the need to change, and refuse to change. The only way an alcoholic gets better is by wanting to get better. But I don't see any indication of that acceptance.
                excellent analogy and as the drunk finds more friends then expects you to bail them out as well you realise they are just dragging you down and its time to leave them to sort themselves out. They then vow to maake you pay!

So EU=nasty pisshead ex.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I know contract rates in the UK are 20% higher than in Germany

That's why I come to CUk. Always good for a laugh.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    excellent analogy and as the drunk finds more friends then expects you to bail them out as well you realise they are just dragging you down and its time to leave them to sort themselves out. They then vow to maake you pay!

So EU=nasty pisshead ex.
                    Which happen to live next door. Build a wall, ask Trump how to do this haha

Let's go further. You are on the boat with drunk ex and she's tipping it all the time, gaining water. You decide you will sit on the other side of the boat for safety

To me that entire brexit thingy seems like a cure that is worse than the disease.
                    Last edited by diseasex; 23 February 2017, 13:47.

Comment

Which happen to live next door. Build a wall, ask Trump how to do this haha

Let's go further. You are on the boat with drunk ex and she's tipping it all the time, gaining water. You decide you will sit on the other side of the boat for safety

To me that entire brexit thingy seems like a cure that is worse than the disease.
                      Actually it's more like wanting to get out of the car because your mate is driving over the limit.
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X