• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today in Trumpton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacklisted News publishes real news stories mixed with conspiracy theories and some pseudo-science.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Indeed - someone sent it to me.

But.... where there is smoke there is sometimes fire and we know it went on in the poll tax riots in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

But.... where there is smoke there is sometimes fire and we know it went on in the poll tax riots in the UK.
        Brexit is really an alien invasion
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Trump invades Germany - BBC News

About 5,000 carrot-coloured ecstasy tablets in the shape of Donald Trump's head have been seized by German police in the north-western city of Osnabruck.

The drugs were confiscated over the weekend, police say, and an Austrian father and son have been arrested.

It's thought the drugs would have been sold on the internet under the slogan "Trump makes partying great again".

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

How do we know?

Comment

Trump vows to 'close government' to build Mexico wall - BBC News

It gets worse....

Comment

OMFG

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...r-right-leader

Donald Trump re-tweets anti-Muslim videos from British far-Right group

Trump Twitter account retweets incendiary videos - BBC News
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Idiot. His mum should take his computer off him.

Comment

On the one hand OMG! On the other, is anyone really surprised?
                    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                      On the one hand OMG! On the other, is anyone really surprised?
                      Very sad how far we have come in that is it almost expected from him.

ps - fingers crossed this means his invite to visit these shores is revoked.

qh
                      Last edited by quackhandle; 29 November 2017, 16:29.
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X