• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Funny named people you have worked with.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Aye. Difference being, I was right.

Gotcha. Thank you for the confirmation .

When he has said he is in "service delivery" I know plenty of people in more dubious trades that would describe themselves the same
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      He's met me.. Standard disappointed face and 'You don't look like I imagined' opening line.
      Ah, but surely that's a good thing?

We don't want to look like the Rottweiler's we are when people first meet us, surely Shirley

I like people to work up to that point
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Here's one of my favourite profiles. I hope it's true but suspect not.

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/mike-hunt-6b43044b

Hi, I probably have one of the easiest and most relaxed Sales Director’s jobs in the World, why you might ask ?, “No Sales Directors job is easy,” I hear you say, well mine is for the following reasons.
        Firstly, I work with an amazing bunch of people, who are so dedicated, their mission to supply the most cost effective, and easy to use document management software solutions and managed print solutions to our customers, and have a bit of fun in the process.
        Secondly, there isn’t a whole lot of selling involved with solutions that not only saves organisations so much money, has pretty much an instant return on investment, helps their efficiencies enormously, and reduces their carbon footprint considerably. It makes so much sense to get rid of all those filing cabinets and expensive cost per print or copy devices.
        Thirdly, our customers are a pleasure to work with, they include McDonalds, Lufthansa, Analog Devices, Stryker, Axa Insurance, to name but a few, and I get to travel, as our customers are based throughout Europe and the USA.
        So if you want a document management solution or managed print/copy solution that works, is revenue compliant, and can be integrated in your business processes look us up on Copiers Ireland | Printers Ireland | Colornet | Colournet | Xerox | Ricoh | Canon | Photocopiers | Ireland Best Wishes

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          We don't want to look like the Rottweiler's we are when people first meet us, surely Shirley
          You met TM then?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You met TM then?
            No.

But one of the worst realisations I have to come to on here is TM and I would likely get on - as fine as can be expected, given the base materials we have to work with .

That has taken quite some time as even "barrydiddallas" seems a little worried around him .
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

No.

But one of the worst realisations I have to come to on here is TM and I would likely get on - as fine as can be expected, given the base materials we have to work with .

That has taken quite some time as even "barrydiddallas" seems a little worried around him .

Terrified. But that's what happens when a Yorkshireman is owed money by a Jock.

Comment

Terrified. But that's what happens when a Yorkshireman is owed money by a Jock.
                Ah

Worse than Crystal Maze
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

When I worked with a diksh!t he was called TestMangler

You really shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet
                  You never worked with me though. We were doing 'real work'. What would we have needed a B.A. for ? (We already had a bird in the team to make the tea).
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    You never worked with me though. We were doing 'real work'. What would we have needed a B.A. for ? (We already had a bird in the team to make the tea).
                    Can you confirm Barry adds more value since he had the botox?
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Can you confirm Barry adds more value since he had the botox?
                      If he has, they injected it in the wrong place
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X