• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remnants - why don't you leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I suppose deep down they know that.
    It's hard to admit psychologically though.
    "My vote has wrecked the country".
    Difficult, very difficult.
    What if they still genuinely think it's a great idea? They could well be thick enough.

Comment

Not really. You voted on the losing side. So luckily for you it didn't wreck the country.

Thankfully the majority had the nuts to do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        What if they still genuinely think it's a great idea? They could well be thick enough.
        It is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          Not really. You voted on the losing side. So luckily for you it didn't wreck the country.

Thankfully the majority had the nuts to do the right thing.
          Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Yes you're right.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes you're right.
            QED

Comment

Or my vote has allowed the country to leave the EU which is an ailing dinosaur being perpetuated by those in power whilst ignoring the needs of the citizens.

I am sure history has plenty of lessons for us.

Comment

Tsk Tsk. I don't think you're in a position to call anyone stupid, are you?
                After showing you up yesterday over your lack of stats knowledge then I think there is at least one person I can call stupid.

To recap, you failed to answer the question of what was statistically wrong with poll. I even told you the percentage margin of error;

You linked to a web page that said nothing about stats;

When asked to clarify your point you avoided answering;

You ignored the way the poll was worked out.;

Your argument came down to believing that all 12 million plus Sky subscribers voted Leave, even though Sky is pro-EU.

If there is only one person in the whole world I can call stupid, it's you.

Comment

<GB9 in full whiny snowflake mode>
                  Here is a ball.

Now, be a good boy and take it outside and play with it. The adults would like to have a serious discussion without you piping up your childish pratings every few minutes.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

After showing you up yesterday over your lack of stats knowledge then I think there is at least one person I can call stupid.

To recap, you failed to answer the question of what was statistically wrong with poll. I even told you the percentage margin of error;

Your argument came down to believing that all 12 million plus Sky subscribers voted Leave, even though Sky is pro-EU.

You are the one who claimed to have deep knowledge of statistics, and you failed by not noticing the first thing you should look at with any poll, survey or scientific experiment. You would have failed at GCSE level statistics with your analysis.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X