• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Saddest Thing About Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Just when you thought the height of Tulipe had been reached along comes atw to raise the bar.
    Pretty awful from atw. I've added him to my ignore list, just drags you down with his insults and nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Best way to describe it all -

"We're all ****ed. I'm ****ed. You're ****ed. The whole department is ****ed. It's the biggest cock-up ever. We're all completely ****ed."

(c) Mottram
      That's what the little Hitler was ranting on twitter yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Pretty awful from atw. I've added him to my ignore list, just drags you down with his insults and nonsense.
        I generally laugh but every now and again I can't resist the bait.

Comment

That's what the little Hitler was ranting on twitter yesterday.
          Prince Harry?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Weak fool.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              You know the Bremain argument is dredging the bottom when they have resorted to getting AtW to explain their stance in terms of marriage, women, and children.
              It was you who brought it in first:

The point would be that it would take this issue out of the negotiations, and give peace of mind to all the people that see this as a major concern.

The EU would not be in the position of being seen to be acceding anything as they have as much to gain as to lose.

If you want an analogy, it would be akin to a divorcing couple agreeing that they will not drag the children into the mix before going to court to divvy out everything else.

The UK are happy to do this but the EU seem to be cutting off their nose to spite their face.
              Proof: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2359113

Comment

Weak fool.
                Just in case he missed it. No tulips given from woohoo though probably, you squirrel-ridden oaf.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It was you who brought it in first:
                  Indeed it was, but unlike you, I actually have some experience of marriage, women and children.

Although NOT Divorce thankfully. I'm not made of money!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Prince Harry?
                    Jan Albrecht.

Comment

Indeed it was, but unlike you, I actually have some experience of marriage, women and children.

Although NOT Divorce thankfully. I'm not made of money!!
                      So here we go:

1) you admit that it was you who brought this analogy in
                      2) you also admit that in event of divorce you'd get fooked over

Same is happening here, only EU is not just a woman, but a woman you'd have to be serving on a daily basis in order to survive after divorce. Common sense is that the man who INITIATED divorce would do everything to make it smooth without putting any demands that actually go against prenup.

Jan Albrecht.
                      Never heard of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X