• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is working this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emperor Dalek,

the Benes Plan B really is a Plan B, this means in the background the wheels of industry are turning and the Plan B is progressing.

Milan.

Comment

Just finished after a few hours pfaffing around with a p550 and AIX and other stuff. Inteestingly enough I'm sitting in the IBM ITSO building in Poughkeepsie (where redbooks are written) and all the IBM redbook and publication websites are not working, and I needed them.

Yesterday though was spent shopping in New York
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        plan b is not evolved enough to draw from
        and won't be [for] a few years

Milan.
        Best start turning those wheels a bit quicker, eh, Milan?

Comment

Sorry Mr Cypher,

you've lost me.

Milan.

Comment

What a busy weekend. Saturday morning went to Curzon Street to the Mayfair Retreat and got my makeover and a Brazilian the afternoon shoot. It went really well, go some black and whites, some colour and some digitals done. It will take about a week to put the portfolio together but I am going to use one of the digitals for my avatar.

Start looking for contracts (both jobs) today.
            oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Me too. The result is to the left, although you can't see the Brazilian.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                what is surrey hill's finest ?

well for the Benes Invoicing Machine

this is the last weekend working for the bratvurst
                contract

onwards and upwards

Milan.
                Beansey old boy - a drop of some fine Surrey ale:

http://www.surreyhills.co.uk/

Very nice it is too. I spoke to the owner - former IT bod as well! He went for his plan B in a big way. Sounds like a good plan.

Perhaps I should market some " Traditional hyperD Old Bollocks with Extra Foreskin" or something...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                X