• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is working this weekend?"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    what is surrey hill's finest ?

well for the Benes Invoicing Machine

this is the last weekend working for the bratvurst
    contract

onwards and upwards

Milan.
    Beansey old boy - a drop of some fine Surrey ale:

http://www.surreyhills.co.uk/

Very nice it is too. I spoke to the owner - former IT bod as well! He went for his plan B in a big way. Sounds like a good plan.

Perhaps I should market some " Traditional hyperD Old Bollocks with Extra Foreskin" or something...

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Me too. The result is to the left, although you can't see the Brazilian.

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied
    What a busy weekend. Saturday morning went to Curzon Street to the Mayfair Retreat and got my makeover and a Brazilian the afternoon shoot. It went really well, go some black and whites, some colour and some digitals done. It will take about a week to put the portfolio together but I am going to use one of the digitals for my avatar.

Start looking for contracts (both jobs) today.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Sorry Mr Cypher,

you've lost me.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    plan b is not evolved enough to draw from
    and won't be [for] a few years

Milan.
    Best start turning those wheels a bit quicker, eh, Milan?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Just finished after a few hours pfaffing around with a p550 and AIX and other stuff. Inteestingly enough I'm sitting in the IBM ITSO building in Poughkeepsie (where redbooks are written) and all the IBM redbook and publication websites are not working, and I needed them.

Yesterday though was spent shopping in New York

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Emperor Dalek,

the Benes Plan B really is a Plan B, this means in the background the wheels of industry are turning and the Plan B is progressing.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Working this weekend? Yes, I bloody have been!

I've spent most of last night and all of today getting rid of a trojan on my computer. Think I've done it now, but I am not too sure.

I'm more of a quant these days not a system programmer, damm it. I don't want to know about viruses, trojans, rootkits etc. I want to do studies on financial data, etc.

Time for a beer.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Spoken like a true Italian. Put your feet up with a few grissini and a pack of Nastro Azurro and forget all about it.
    Totti just scored. 1-0.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Not tonight that they are showing Milan-Roma live.

Spoken like a true Italian. Put your feet up with a few grissini and a pack of Nastro Azurro and forget all about it.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Oh dear, sorry to hear all is not well in wedded bliss land ( ). You only got back from honeymoon a couple of weeks ago as well. I take it won't be looking to cook that romantic rabbit lunch for your lady anytime soon?
    Not tonight that they are showing Milan-Roma live.

That piece of paper also serves to remind you that there is a severe financial penalty for early cancellation of the policy.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Hiya Lucifer, I guess that's always the same as when you start living with another woman. Marriage is just a piece of paper to remind you what a fool you are anyway.
    Oh dear, sorry to hear all is not well in wedded bliss land ( ). You only got back from honeymoon a couple of weeks ago as well. I take it won't be looking to cook that romantic rabbit lunch for your lady anytime soon?

That piece of paper also serves to remind you that there is a severe financial penalty for early cancellation of the policy.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Franco, you only got married a few weeks ago. Has it all gone Pete Tong already?
    Hiya Milan. All well, apart from being doomed because of living in the UK but that you know well enough.

Hiya Lucifer, I guess that's always the same as when you start living with another woman. Marriage is just a piece of paper to remind you what a fool you are anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    As long as you are married, every weekend there is work involved. Unfortunately, not invoiced. Oh well, let's say that if you don't do that the invoice will come to you at divorce time.
    Franco, you only got married a few weeks ago. Has it all gone Pete Tong already?

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    afternoon Franko

how are you doing ?

Milan.
    Come on, Milan, back to plan B and no shirking. The fright you had earlier on in the week should be motivation enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X