• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday night losers club.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f) Listen with half an ear and one eye on something else (keep looking at your monitor periodically). At the end of it say, "I'm sorry, I was a bit distracted and wasn't really listening. Can you say that again?"

She'll give up in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
      Just do what I do. I'm a total sociopath though so you might get hit. just say "shut it woman - I'm bored". They never say again then.

One guy I worked with was always going on about his baby son so the following comment popped out: "i'm surprised you got a son - did your wife roll onto the cum that you masterbated into the bed?"

Yes I am horrible
      ha ha ha ha ha - very good
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
      X