• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Challenge for the week - 1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

If we can pick two words it's got to be 'Your round'. (shudder)
    In my neck of the woods it's Belluton Narrows

Comment

Work

/thread
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Sturgeon
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Bucolic

Comment

Marriage; but that's more of a sentence than a word....
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Facial
              Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Phlegm

Comment

Jism
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Trying to get my name on every post as the last comment on the first page, i dont think its ever been done.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      Trying to get my name on every post as the last comment on the first page, i dont think its ever been done.
                      Seems not.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X