• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First test of 2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Blimey I thought I was low on the self love scale.
    Don't sweat it. Swellin has self-esteem issues that would make Nemo's dad sound like Kanye West.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

4/40
      Me, me, me...

Comment

16. Some of the questions I could easily answer yes to both. E.g. I like to be the centre of attention, but I also don't mind if I'm not.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Narcissistic Personality Inventory: Narcissism Test

me 5/40

I'm pretty sure the rest of the congregation will score higher than that.
          Just wanting to take the test means it's all about me, me, me!

I scored about 15 out of 40. (Accidently closed the window and forgot to note my score! )
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

14/40, I can conclude that I'm better than all of you guys.:

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              16. Some of the questions I could easily answer yes to both. E.g. I like to be the centre of attention, but I also don't mind if I'm not.
              But you are a mod and you are not supposed to be narcissist but a cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                14/40, I can conclude that I'm better than all of you guys.:
                Hang on, according to them I'm 1/40th more special than you.

And you're pinching some of the attention I'm getting!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Hang on, according to them I'm 1/40th more special than you.

And you're pinching some of the attention I'm getting!

Comment

1/40

Which of you Billy No Mates signed up for the study, in the hope of finding a friend for 2017?

Many people are lonely and do not have enough friends. We are attempting to develop questionnaire and algorithm to match people together for friendship. We need your help collecting data to develop the algorithm! If you have a friend who you think might be interested in completing a survey with your about your matching personalities, check out and contribute to the future of socialization at peoplematching.org

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      1/40
                      Damnit. You got lower than me! I hate you....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X