• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a load of poo!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    We had someone who started tulipting in the bins at work!
    That’s a good idea! I must start doing that. Now that I have found God through bowel movements, I must spread his word.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I would say that most of this is down to public bogs being dirty, having no bog roll and facing the distinct possibility of meeting George Micheal there. I personally try to do all my pooing on company time using their bogs and paper. I have even rushed to work early for a 'pressing engagement'

Weekends I have to use my own bog, but I have still reduced my bog roll usage down to 2/7.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
        Was it touching cloth?
        It was positively scraping it
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
        X