• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May to fight 2020 election on plans to take Britain out of EC Human Rights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    You think you're intelligent but not everyone else does, including lots of Brexiters.
    Lovely SueEllen is delightfully intelligent - but I can see how that can upset weaker minds likes yours, Brexiter.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Lovely SueEllen is delightfully intelligent - but I can see how that can upset weaker minds likes yours, Brexiter.
      Bless you young clone. Although I'm quite happy being a Brexiter and i'm clearly more intelligent than any Remnant.

Out of the USSR and into the arms of the Stalinist state of the EU. You keep doing exactly as you're told and your dodgy BTL will increase in value, we promise. You will be treated fairly in the new world and the great EU army will defend you from the likes of Putin. Honest.

We understand you were born stupid and clearly had a poor education, which is why you are what you are and why we will go easy on you. For your own sake I hope you have some sort of useful skill that you haven't yet revealed or it will be you picking fruit as your main source of income.

Comment

i'm clearly more intelligent than any Remnant.
        Yes, you are, clearly

Comment

You think you're intelligent but not everyone else does, including lots of Brexiters.
          How strange - I simply pointed out the Home Office was a thick government department due to personally knowing some of the foreign people they have made "odd" decisions about over the years, and he starts talking about something completely random.

I can only conclude certain Brexiters are paranoid about being put in the category of those who make immigration decisions in the Home Office e.g. thick racist bast****.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            How strange - I simply pointed out the Home Office was a thick government department
            This thicko worked in Home Office for 20 years.

HTH

Comment

It's good that many Brexiters don't think they're intelligent. It's nice they're getting something right.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X