• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

352 year old LLoyds of London to establish EU base next year.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Who is their Nige we could do with him or her.
    Yeah because ours has really helped
    Fook me you lot really deserve what's coming to you.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      When I was there a couple of years ago, I noticed they do have quite a few low-grade migrants from the ex-balkan states. I remember a fight on a tram, surprised me in Switzerland.
      And if you work for any of the big companies, come closing time, when the cleaners come, they all wear hijabs.
      yes had been mentioned. I suspect its now upsetting the Swiss and they want fewer low grade migrants.

Many country's populations actually believe that near unlimited migrants willing to work for peanuts are a bad idea.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        yes had been mentioned. I suspect its now upsetting the Swiss and they want fewer low grade migrants.

Many country's populations actually believe that near unlimited migrants willing to work for peanuts are a bad idea.
        NAT may have to explain, but I don't understand how low level migrants have access to Swiss healthcare.
        Compulsory insurance cost me a few hundred a month.
        It's a completely different system.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
        X