• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

menstrual leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    No it's just you.

You know feck all about period pain, feck all about whether the pill works for all women with period pain and feck all about the help GP's provide for it.
    someone's on

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
      someone's on
      Why because I challenge a man who is talking tulip about an issue?

FYI No I'm not on. And as you seem to think you know a lot about women's menstrual cycles I'm not premenstrual either I just have a bad cold.
      Last edited by SueEllen; 5 December 2016, 11:27.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

No it's just you.

You know feck all about period pain, feck all about whether the pill works for all women with period pain and feck all about the help GP's provide for it.
        I never suggested the Pill worked for everyone I just know it has worked for a number of ladies who suffer from it. As does Asprin, Ibuprofen and a hot bath. Some however have had more serious issues.

Sorry if your GP isn't any good, why don't you try another. Its obviously a problem for you.

I'm sorry for having the temerity to discuss wimmin's problems, obviously as a man I can't know anything and shouldn't worry my pretty little head.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

FYI No I'm not on. And as you seem to think you know a lot about women's menstrual cycles I'm not premenstrual either I just have a bad cold.
          I think you and my mrs would get on like a house on fire

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I never suggested the Pill worked for everyone I just know it has worked for a number of ladies who suffer from it. As does Asprin, Ibuprofen and a hot bath. Some however have had more serious issues.

Sorry if your GP isn't any good, why don't you try another. Its obviously a problem for you.

I'm sorry for having the temerity to discuss wimmin's problems, obviously as a man I can't know anything and shouldn't worry my pretty little head.
            I actually don't have any problems with pain but know a number of ladies who do.

I find your posts about the issue and the assumptions you have made including that about the help you get from the NHS are both patronising and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
              I think you and my mrs would get on like a house on fire
              Does she like sport? If not I don't think we would get on.

Comment

I actually don't have any problems with pain but know a number of ladies who do.

I find your posts about the issue and the assumptions you have made including that about the help you get from the NHS are both patronising and stupid.
                fluffy kittens.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A woman knows as much about having a bad cold as a man does about periods.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Does she like sport? If not I don't think we would get on.
                    Clearly. She must be a game bird to be married to a twunt like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      A woman knows as much about having a bad cold as a man does about periods.
                      Yeah sure...

Luckily a few years ago when I kept getting bad colds the NHS decided that I actually needed an ENT operation and then found at the reason for them. Oddly all the people who put the pieces together were female. The male clinicians who I initially complained to decided I was making it up though the male ENT consultant who decided I needed the op didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X