• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She should have been locked up!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw
    Care to watch how you phrase things - calling people fuzzy wuzzies is overstepping the line big time, no matter how much you meant it in jest, or how valid your actual point may be.
    I thought he was referring to women au naturale!

Comment

Fuzzy Muffies then?
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        Fuzzy Muffies then?
        Right on cue Hyper...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          Strange, as this is a mirror of a case in Pakistan:

http://www.newkerala.com/news4.php?a...lnews&id=46024

Funny how British muslims are suddenly starting to adopt Islamic symbolism in this country and being allowed to get away with it.
          Read down a bit in the article though and you find:

"several female judges in the conservative North-West Frontier Province, where the Peshawar High Court administers justice, hold their courts in the veil. And woman legislators of the Islamic alliance that rules the province wear the veil without exception"

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
            Care to watch how you phrase things - calling people fuzzy wuzzies is overstepping the line big time, no matter how much you meant it in jest, or how valid your actual point may be.
            I guess the BBC are going to be busy sanitising all those Dads Army episodes then
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
              I guess the BBC are going to be busy sanitising all those Dads Army episodes then
              And threaded is going back in time to introduce a head-shaving culture in Africa.

Comment

...and Gibson's dog in Dam Busters,will never be the same again

Comment

Why can't we have freedom of what to wear ?? I don't wear a mask but I do like my batwoman mask !!!

Comment

I can just see all the criminals adopting this & standing in the dock wearing a veil...

Prosecution to the witness: "do you see the accused standing before you in this court"

err no

Comment

At least it'll make the courtroom artists' job easier.
                      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X