• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We've got our country back ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    That's the problem with the less cognitively gifted.
    Once they get an idea they repeat it ad nauseum, like 5 year olds.
    and you are sick of me already - my work here is done.

Oh you think you need to be "cognitively gifted" to make pathetic homophobic jokes? I see you are on form as usual.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Talking of helmets appearing.

Hi sas
      Wotcha SB. You still doing the security shift at ********* ?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wotcha SB. You still doing the security shift at ********* ?
        If I told you what I do sas I'd have to kill you. Suffice it to say, it involves technical activities that are of national importance, and way above your pay grade.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If I told you what I do sas I'd have to kill you. Suffice it to say, it involves technical activities that are of national importance, and way above your pay grade.
          My bullsh1t detector just exploded.

Comment

Enjoy your public sector sinecure while it lasts. Post Brexit the lowered tax take and Britain's economic and political positon in the world will mean huge cuts in the defence budget. That's not my opinion, it comes straight from someone waaaaayyyyy above your pay grade.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              My bullsh1t detector just exploded.
              That's what you get for shopping in Home Bargains.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Enjoy your public sector sinecure while it lasts. Post Brexit the lowered tax take and Britain's economic and political positon in the world will mean huge cuts in the defence budget. That's not my opinion, it comes straight from someone waaaaayyyyy above your pay grade.
                Guesswork and speculation on your part I'm afraid.
                You really are gifted at getting hold of the wrong end of the stick.
                But if it makes you feel better then why not?

Comment

That's alright Ass you will still be able to make money at the docks doing favours for sailors.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Guesswork and speculation on your part I'm afraid.
                    Nope. Unfortunately not.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X