• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outta here....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intel View Post
    So I originally joined these forums to become part of the contractor community, hoping to get insight into how it all works and then to proffer help and advise once I'd got a bit of experience myself. Sadly it seems that whilst the forums provided some help at the start of my contracting all they do nowadays is provide an anonymous baiting pit for sycophants, whingers and narcissistic moderators drunk on their own little sphere of power.

After my latest experience of having thieves laugh about stealing other people's IP I've come to the realisation that these forums provide zero help nowadays and so I'm outta here.

If a mod could metaphorically turn out the light after I've gone and delete my account I'd be grateful.

Good luck for the future to those who are here to genuinely try and help others, although I can see the forums being dead within a year.

Aw shucks! Can things get any worse?
    Good job we still have Paddy and darmstadt to discharge the forums' "Big Girls Blouse" duties.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
      Things really are the same here! I thought 6 years away would have changed things. Where's SASguru?
      Flounced a while ago, we might never see him again.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Aw shucks! Can things get any worse?
        Good job we still have Paddy and darmstadt to discharge the forums' "Big Girls Blouse" duties.
        Why do you ex-squaddies get a hard on from insults and abuse?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Why do you ex-squaddies get a hard on from insults and abuse?
          Are these your toys?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X