• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

President Trump - The Sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Another kick in the bo**ocks for the leftie liberal establishment
    I'm no leftie by any means but this is bad news, I think I now know what depression feels like.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump...Banking_policy

Trump says he would repeal the Dodd-Frank Act, which was enacted in 2010 to promote U.S. financial stability by improving accountability and increasing transparency in the financial system, by protecting consumers, by ending "too big to fail," and by eliminating bailouts.
      Republican Party Trump on Wall Street and banking policy
      Not sure I would want to put my money in a US bank.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Another kick in the bo**ocks for the leftie liberal establishment
        Yeah White power!
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Yeah White power!
          Stop quoting the KKK
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Stop quoting the KKK

He really is mince
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
              I'm no leftie by any means but this is bad news, I think I now know what depression feels like.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Yeah White power!
                Exactly the sort of racist comment that shows what a hypocrite you and your ilk are.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Exactly the sort of racist comment that shows what a hypocrite you and your ilk are.
                  Do you have something against white people?
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    They are at least as dumb as we are.
                    Speak for yourself Mr Thicky!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X