• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going Insane!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Sometimes wonder about what I'll do when Im 30. But thats it.

Ha ha - I havn't been on CUK very long, but I've definately picked up the sense that you're WAY past that point, surely?!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

50 is the new 30
      Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
        He'd understand.

All real women have needs and if he's not there...

I dont really have that many needs to be honest...just the need for him to be around, and a suprise toblerone now and then. I'm fairly low maintenance.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

i was gonna say something about the toblerone but i'm not going to out of professional respect!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            I dont really have that many needs to be honest...just the need for him to be around, and a suprise toblerone now and then. I'm fairly low maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
              i was gonna say something about the toblerone but i'm not going to out of professional respect!

Beat me to it.

Sally, how do you feel about Mars Bars?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

"She" is Helios and I claim my 5 coins with golden sun rays on them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                  Beat me to it.

Sally, how do you feel about Mars Bars?

One of my mates did that once, and it melted in the heat and she got it stuck...needless to say I ruled chocolatey fun out soon after!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    "She" is Helios and I claim my 5 coins with golden sun rays on them.

Why is my "She" in quotes?!! Do you think I'm a big forum gender faker?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                      Why is my "She" in quotes?!! Do you think I'm a big forum gender faker?
                      That'll be AtW's infallible IP tracker in action again. You know, the one that told him I'm MF.

Comment

Working...
                      X